12.02.16 toimuvale Windows 10 Blackbelt Security seminarile saab veel selle nädala lõpuni soodsamalt registreerida.
Käesoleva nädala lõpuni kehtib varajase osaleja soodushind 119.- eurot (+km), alates 21. detsember kehtib tavahind 149.- eurot (+km).
Milleks rohkem maksta? Kasuta võimalust ja registreeri kohe.
Seminaril näitab Sami Laiho reaalajas demodena järgnevat:
- Make sure you understand that reactive security like Antivirus is not enough to protect you anymore next year
- How current malware works and how to fight against it
- Pass-The-Hash and Pass-The-Ticket attacks
- How to do this attack
- How to block it with Windows 10 or Windows 7
- How to correctly setup administrative accounts in a company
- Attacking API's and why Runas-tools are unsecure
- API Monitoring - Who to spy on API calls
- How to do Runas the real way
- How to get admin rights to a computer
- How to attack an un-encrypted machine
- How to attack a BitLocker protected machine
- How to configure encryption correctly
- How to get Domain Admin rights to a company
- How to protect against admin level elevation
- How to bypass BitLocker
- How to prevent it
- How to bypass UAC
- How to correctly use UAC and why it's mandatory
- How to abuse privileges
- How to steal any logged on users identity
- How to bypass all access control on files
- How to bypass company policies
- How to block Group Policy
- How to fight against blocking policies
- How to reach the principle of Least Privilege
- How I protect my computer and networks
- How to configure least privilege
- How to configure whitelisting
Sami Laiho is a Senior Technical Fellow and a Microsoft MVP in the Windows OS. He is one of the world’s leading professionals in Windows Security and Troubleshooting.
In 2014 Sami’s session was awarded as the Best Session in all major TechEd conferences: US, Europe and Australia.
- Ignite 2015 - #2 in the evals (over 1000 speakers)
- TechEd Europe 2014 - Best session
- TechEd North America 2014 - Best session, Best Speaker
- TechEd Australia 2013 – Best session, Best speaker
- TechEd Europe 2013 – Best Session by an external speaker
- Best session by Microsoft STEP in 2012