Sami Laiho is coming to Estonia to host a security seminar about Windows 10 and its new security features.
- Do you know how Virtual Secure Mode prevents Pass-The-Hass attacks in Windows 10?
- Do you still believe VSM is a small virtual machine on Hyper-V?
Join this session and learn how Windows 10 security features really work under the hood! IT pros will be there on 12.02.2016, event is held in English.
Sami will also present numerous ways of hacking the Windows OS and how to prevent it from happening.
This session also features the most recommended configurations for PC’s in 2016 era. There are more than 300 000 new malware samples found EVERY DAY currently so reactive solutions like Anti-Malware can’t help you and the only way to protect your environment is to change to proactive security.
Sami Laiho is a Senior Technical Fellow and a Microsoft MVP in the Windows OS. He is one of the world’s leading professionals in Windows Security and Troubleshooting.
In 2014 Sami’s session was awarded as the Best Session in all major TechEd conferences: US, Europe and Australia.
- Ignite 2015 - #2 in the evals (over 1000 speakers)
- TechEd Europe 2014 - Best session
- TechEd North America 2014 - Best session, Best Speaker
- TechEd Australia 2013 – Best session, Best speaker
- TechEd Europe 2013 – Best Session by an external speaker
- Best session by Microsoft STEP in 2012