NOVEMBER 21-25 COURSE DEADLNE NOVEMBER 11
Attend this course to deepen your understanding of vSphere and learn how its advanced features and controls can benefit your organization.
As an exclusive benefit, those who participate in this course will receive additional premium recorded lecture material on vSphere security.
• VMware ESXi 7.0
• VMware vCenter Server 7.0
Experienced system administrators, system engineers, and system integrators
In the result of the training participants:
• Configure and manage vSphere networking and storage for a large and sophisticated enterprise
• Use VMware vSphere® Client™ to manage certificates
• Use Identity Federation to configure VMware vCenter Server® to use external identity sources
• Use VMware vSphere® Trust Authority™ to secure the infrastructure for encrypted VMs
• Use host profiles to manage VMware ESXi™ host compliance
• Create and manage a content library for deploying virtual machines
• Manage VM resource usage with resource pools
• Monitor and analyze key performance indicators for compute, storage, and networking resources for ESXi hosts
• Optimize the performance in the vSphere environment, including vCenter Server
Attending this course meets the training requirement to achieve the following certification:
• VMware Certified Professional – Data Center Virtualization (VCP-DCV)
Prerequisites to the course:
You must complete one of the following prerequisites:
• Understanding of concepts presented in the VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V7] course
• Equivalent knowledge and administration experience with ESXi and vCenter Server
Experience with working at the command line is highly recommended.
The achievement of learning outcomes is assessed during practical tasks.
Length: 40 academic hours
The prerequisite for issuing the certificate is full participation in training.
The training topics and description:
Read more about the class from here!
You can participate in the training also with the Unemployment Insurance Fund training card.
See you at the training!