The purpose of this course is to prepare you to administer a vSphere infrastructure for an organization of any size.
This course is the foundation for most of the other VMware technologies in the software-defined data center.
• VMware ESXi 7.0
• VMware vCenter Server 7.0
Target audience: System administrators; System engineers
In the result of the training participants:
• Describe the software-defined data center (SDDC)
• Explain the vSphere components and their function in the infrastructure
• Describe the benefits and capabilities of VMware Skyline
• Install and configure ESXi hosts
• Deploy and configure VMware vCenter® Server Appliance™
• Use VMware vSphere® Client™ to manage the vCenter Server inventory and the vCenter Server configuration
• Manage, monitor, back up, and protect vCenter Server Appliance
• Create virtual networks with vSphere standard switches
• Describe the storage technologies supported by vSphere
• Configure virtual storage using iSCSI and NFS storage
• Create and manage VMware vSphere® VMFS datastores
• Use the vSphere Client to create virtual machines, templates, clones, and snapshots
• Create a content library and deploy virtual machines from templates in the library
• Manage virtual machine resource use
• Migrate virtual machines with VMware vSphere® vMotion® and VMware vSphere® Storage vMotion®
• Create and manage a vSphere cluster that is enabled with VMware vSphere® High Availability and
VMware vSphere® Distributed Resource Scheduler™
• Discuss solutions for managing the vSphere life cycle
• Use VMware vSphere® Lifecycle Manager™ to perform upgrades to ESXi hosts and virtual machines
Prerequisites to the course:
System administration experience on Microsoft Windows or Linux operating systems
The achievement of learning outcomes is assessed during practical tasks.
Length: 40 academic hours
The prerequisite for issuing the certificate is full participation in training.
The training topics and description:
JAN 17-21 COURSE REGISTRATION DEDLINE: JAN 14
Read more about the class from here!
You can participate in the training also with the Unemployment Insurance Fund training card.
See you at the training!