This comprehensive course is suitable for people who want to learn the full Java programming language (Java SE), understand its concepts, the language constructs, handle collections and concurrency, and utilize core language APIs and modularization.
It is designed for people with existing basic knowledge of computing and programming concepts, and who need to learn all aspects of Java SE in the shortest possible time. Students practice the skills learned in each lesson through hands-on practices. The course is based on the current long-term support version, Java SE 11.
After completing this course, students should be in a position to attempt both exams (1Z0-815 and 1Z0-816) that lead to Java 11 certification.
Kursus toimub eesti keeles.
Target audience: Developers, Implementors
In result of the training participants:
- Manipulate numeric, text, date and time values using appropriate Java primitives and classes
- Organise Java code using classes, interfaces and enumerations
- Implement program logic using variables, arrays, conditional and loop constructs
- Create Java applications that leverage the object-oriented features of the Java language, such as encapsulation, inheritance, and polymorphism
- Use Lambda Expressions
- Use Java Collections API
- Process information using Streams API
- Use Java Concurrency API
- Implement error propagation and handling
- Implement input/output (I/O) functionality to read and write binary and text data
- Manipulate files, directories and file systems
- Deploy and execute Java applications using a modularized approach
Prerequisites to the course (recommended):
- Knowledge of basic computing concepts
- Familiarity with basic programming constructs (any language)
Length: 40 academic hours
The prerequisite for issuing the certificate is full participation in training.
The training topics:
- Introduction to Java
- Primitive Types, Operators, and Flow Control statements
- Text, Date, Time, and Numeric objects
- Classes and Objects
- Improved Class Design
- Arrays and Loops
- Nested Classes and Lambda expressions
- Java Streams API
- Handle Exceptions and fix bugs
- Java IO API
- Java Concurrency and Multithreading
- Java Modules
- JDBC API
- ametlikke õppematerjale;
- sooje jooke koos küpsistega;
- lõunasööki igal koolituspäeval;
- tasuta parkimist.