The main purpose of the training is to provide participants with the skills and ability to create different applications using the C # language and a variety of technologies and frameworks
Training is held in English.
Training in a nutshell:
The training provides an overview of the C # language, .NET and .NET Core platforms, and various programming frameworks and development tools. As a result, participants can create desktop and web applications. The participants will get acquainted with many different tools needed by developers and will acquire practical skills in using, for example, Visual Studio, VS Code and GIT-based code repositories/storages. The training also provides knowledge of the operating principles of databases and other repositories/storages and the corresponding interfaces.
Attendees will create – personally or in group – some desktop- and web application during the training.
The training topics and description:
* introduction and overview of programming and development in general
* tools, workplace preparation and configuration
Visual Studio 2022 (or 2019)
Using GIT and repositories
VS & GIT integration
VS Session sharing
* application, solution, project, source files, diferent kind of apps
* 1st app Hello World. C# syntax overview
* names in C#
* preparing your home computer and installing the necessary software
* data types and data structures
properties of datatypes and main methods
most common types of conversations
*.Net classes, collections and structures
*common programming structures
branches (if, switch)
loops (for, while, do, foreach)
* independent practice (on-site and at home)
* file- and IO operations
* review, summary and independent work (on-site and at home)
* Classes, instances, objects, class members
methods, functions, properties
* class inheritance, subclasses, method inheritance
* generic collections, collections based on types
* personal excercises and practice on-site and at home
* working with data and databases
* data presentation as files – CSV, JSON, XML
* LINQ – Language integrated Query (LINQ)
* streams, operations with streams
binary files, Pictures, etc …
* home excercise for weekend
* overview of home excercise
* Windows app – Win Form, WPF etc
* independent practice
Creation of Web Application
* different web apps - overview
* choosing a practical task as an independent or group work and planning of application architecture
8th and 9th day
working with application, additional topics
Summary. Presentation of created application
Anyone who wants to acquire strong basic knowledge of .NET technology, which is currently in demand in the Estonian labor market, and start programming in the C # programming language is welcome to attend the training.
Program at the elementary level and create ready-made applications.
· Deploy, pack and debug applications
· Use at least one Interactive Development Environment (IDE)
· Work with code repositories (GIT), versions and branches
· Work with data - both on database, file system or ORM (object-relation-mapping) level (Entity Framework)
· Understand at least two web application frameworks (MVC, REST, Blazor) and can use them effectively
· Work both independently and in a team
Prerequisites to the course (recommended):
Basic computer skills, web application usage experience, sincere will and interest are required to participate in the training. Previous programming experience is also beneficial.
During the training, the theoretical parts are combined with the solution of practical tasks to consolidate new knowledge.
The achievement of learning outcomes is assessed by independent practical work.
The prerequisite for issuing the certificate is full participation in training.
Length: 80 academic hours (10 days)
Continuing Education Curriculum Group: 0613 Software and Application Development and Analysis Curriculum Group
The training price includes:
IT training is a cooperation partner of the Estonian Unemployment Insurance Fund's training card.
We also recommend that you get acquainted with the in-service training grants offered by the Unemployment Insurance Fund to employers: the training allowance for employers and the reimbursement of the employee's training expenses to the employer.
The training takes place at Vana-Lõuna 39/1, Tallinn, IT Training premises. You can park in the Europark car park at Veerenni 36, EP63.