Sami Laiho is a Senior Technical Fellow and a Microsoft MVP in the Windows OS. Sami is one of the world’s leading professionals in Windows Security and Troubleshooting.
In 2014 Sami’s session was awarded as the Best Session in all major TechEd conferences: US, Europe and Australia.
Specializes in and trains:
- Centralized Management
- Active Directory
- Penetration testing
- Social Engineering
- Best Speaker at NIC Conference 2016, Oslo
- Best session at TechTalks 2015, Helsinki
- Ignite 2015 - #2 in the evals (over 1000 speakers)
- TechEd Europe 2014 - Best session
- TechEd North America 2014 - Best session, Best Speaker
- TechEd Australia 2013 – Best session, Best speaker
- TechEd Europe 2013 – Best Session by an external speaker
- Best session by Microsoft STEP in 2012