The Goal of this two-day, hands-on training course, is to give experienced VMware vSphere® administrators the knowledge to install, configure, and manage VMware Site Recovery Manager™ 8.2.
This course also shows you how to write and test disaster recovery plans that use Site Recovery Manager.
• VMware Site Recovery Manager [V8.2]
vSphere administrators, architects, system engineers, and systems integrators who are responsible for the deployment or management of Site Recovery Manager
In result of the training participants:
- Summarize the components of Site Recovery Manager architecture
- Deploy and configure the Site Recovery Manager appliance
- Describe the principal disaster recovery topologies that are used with Site Recovery Manager
- Configure inventory and resource mappings
- Describe the storage replication options that are used with Site Recovery Manager
- Configure Site Recovery Manager to leverage array-based replication
- Describe VMware vSphere® Replication™ functionality
- Describe the vSphere Replication architecture
- Deploy and configure vSphere Replication for use with Site Recovery Manager
- Build Site Recovery Manager protection groups based on vSphere Replication
- Build, edit, execute, test, and remove a recovery plan
- Perform a planned migration
- Perform reprotect and failback using Site Recovery Manager and vSphere Replication
Prerequisites to the course (recommended):
This class requires completion of one of the following courses:
Or equivalent knowledge and administration experience with VMware ESXi™ and VMware vCenter Server™
The achievement of learning outcomes is assessed during practical tasks.
Length: 16 academic hours
The prerequisite for issuing the certificate is full participation in training.
The training topics and description:
- Course Introduction
- Overview and Architecture
- Deploy & Configure Site Recovery Manager
- Configuring Inventory Mappings
- Using Array-based Replication
- vSphere Replication
- Replicating Virtual Machines with vSphere Replication
- Building Protection Groups
- Building Recovery Plans
- Testing and Running a Recovery Plan
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting
Read more about the class from here !
You can participate in the training also with the Unemployment Insurance Fund training card.
See you at the training!