SEPTEMBER 28-30 COURSE REGISTRATION DEADLINE SEPTEMBER 27
NOVEMBER 15-17 COURSE REGISTRATION DEADLINE SEPTEMBER 27
With extensive hands-on-labs, the class enables administrators and engineers to effectively manage data in an ever-changing technical and business environment, bringing tangible benefit to businesses in the digital world.
This course is based on Veeam Availability Suite v11.
This course is suitable for anyone responsible for configuring, managing or supporting a Veeam Availability Suite v11 environment.
In result of the training participants:
• Describe Veeam Availability Suite components usage scenarios and relevance to your environment.
• Effectively manage data availability in on-site, off-site, cloud and hybrid environments.
• Ensure both Recovery Time Objectives (RTOs) and Recovery Point Objectives (RPOs) are met.
• Configure Veeam Availability Suite to ensure data is protected effectively.
• Adapt with an organization’s evolving technical and business data protection needs.
• Ensure recovery is possible, effective, efficient, secure and compliant with business requirements.
• Provide visibility of the business data assets, reports and dashboards to monitor performance and risks.
Completion of this course satisfies the prerequisite for taking the Veeam Certified Engineer (VMCE) 2021 exam.
Prerequisites to the course:
Students should be experienced professionals with solid knowledge of servers, storage, networking and virtualization. To prepare for the class, Veeam Partners would benefit from completing the Veeam Sales Professional (VMSP) and Veeam Technical Sales Professional (VMTSP) certifications within the ProPartner website. Veeam customers would benefit from completing the free Veeam Availability Suite on-demand training on www.veeam.com
The achievement of learning outcomes is assessed during practical tasks.
Length: 24 academic hours
The prerequisite for issuing the certificate is full participation in training.
The training topics and description:
Read more about the class from here!
You can participate in the training also with the Unemployment Insurance Fund training card.
See you at the training!