The Goal of this workshop is to increase your skill and competence in using the command-line interface, VMware vSphere® Client™, log files, and other tools to analyze and solve problems.
• VMware ESXi 7
• VMware vCenter Server 7
System administrators, System integrators
Attending this course meets the training requirement to achieve the following certification:
• VMware Certified Professional – Data Center Virtualization (VCP-DCV)
Attending this course is also recommended if you aim to achieve the following certification:
• VMware Certified Advanced Professional – Data Center Virtualization (VCAP-DCV) Deploy
Prerequisites to the course (recommended):
This course requires completion of one of the following prerequisites:
• VMware vSphere: Fast Track [V6.x] or [V7]
• VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V6.x] or [V7]
• VMware vSphere: Optimize and Scale [V6.x] or [V7]
• Equivalent knowledge and administration experience with ESXi and vCenter Server
Experience in working with a command-line interface is highly recommended.
The achievement of learning outcomes is assessed during practical tasks.
Length: 40 academic hours
The prerequisite for issuing the certificate is full participation in training.
The training topics and description:
MAY 23-27 COURSE REGISTRATION DEADLINE: MAY 13
Read more about the class from here!
You can participate in the training also with the Unemployment Insurance Fund training card.
See you at the training!