This course covers key NSX-T Data Center features and functionality offered in the NSX-T Data Center 3.0 release, including the overall infrastructure, logical switching, logical routing, networking and security services, micro-segmentation and firewalls, and more.
Access to a software-defined data center environment is provided through hands-on labs to reinforce the skills and concepts presented in the course.
• NSX-T Data Center 3.0
Experienced system administrators or network administrators
• Describe VMware Virtual Cloud Network and the NSX-T Data Center architecture
• Describe the NSX-T Data Center components and main functions
• Explain the NSX-T Data Center key features and benefits
• Deploy and configure NSX-T Data Center infrastructure
• Configure layer 2 logical switching and bridging
• Explain the tiered routing architecture and configure gateways
• Configure advanced services such as VPN and load balancing
• Describe the NSX-T Data Center security model with micro-segmentation
• Configure Distributed Firewall and Gateway Firewall to protect east-west and north-south traffic
• Explain advanced security enforcement with URL analysis, IDS, and partner service insertion
• Integrate VMware Identity Manager™ or LDAP with NSX-T Data Center and configure role-based access control
• Describe NSX-T Data Center Federation use-cases and architecture for switching, routing, and security.
Prerequisites to the course (recommended):
• Good understanding of TCP/IP services and network security and working experience with firewalls
• Working experience of enterprise switching and routing
Solid understanding of concepts presented in the following courses:
• VMware Data Center Virtualization Fundamentals
• VMware Introduction to Network Virtualization with NSX
• VMware Network Virtualization Fundamentals
The achievement of learning outcomes is assessed during practical tasks.
Length: 40 academic hours
The prerequisite for issuing the certificate is full participation in training.
The training topics and description:
Read more about the class from here!
You can participate in the training also with the Unemployment Insurance Fund training card.
See you at the training!
TRAINING MAY 10-14: REGISTRATION DEADLINE APRIL 30