The goal is to teach how vSphere with Tanzu can be used to orchestrate the delivery of Kubernetes clusters and containerized applications in a vSphere environment.
• VMware vSphere® 7
Experienced system administrators and system integrators responsible for designing and implementing vSphere with Tanzu
In the result of the training participants:
• Describe vSphere with Tanzu and use cases in on-premises environments
• Deploy vSphere with Tanzu
• Describe VMware Tanzu Mission Control
• Describe the VMware NSX® networking requirements for vSphere with Tanzu.
• Describe vSphere with Tanzu on NSX-T Data Center
• Describe vSphere with Tanzu on vSphere Distributed Switch
• Create and manage vSphere with Tanzu namespaces
• Deploy and run container applications on vSphere with Tanzu
• Deploy and configure Harbor
• Describe the VMware Tanzu™ Kubernetes Grid™ service
• Deploy a Tanzu Kubernetes Grid cluster
• Deploy and run container applications on a Tanzu Kubernetes Grid cluster
• Describe the vSphere with Tanzu lifecycle
• Use logs and CLI commands to monitor and troubleshoot vSphere with Tanzu
Prerequisites to the course (recommended):
This course requires completing the following courses:
• VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage OR VMware vSphere: Optimize and Scale
• VMware NSX-T Data Center: Install, Configure, Manage
Experience working at the command line is helpful.
This course requires that a student is able to perform the following tasks with no assistance or guidance before enrolling in this course:
• Create VMware vCenter Server® objects, such as data centers and folders
• Create a virtual machine using a wizard or a template
• Modify a virtual machine’s hardware
• Migrate a virtual machine with VMware vSphere® vMotion®
• Migrate a virtual machine with VMware vSphere® Storage vMotion®
• Configure and manage a vSphere DRS cluster with resource pools
• Configure and manage a VMware vSphere® High Availability cluster
If you cannot perform all of these tasks, VMware recommends that you complete one of the prerequisite courses before enrolling in VMware vSphere with Tanzu: Deploy & Manage.
The achievement of learning outcomes is assessed during practical tasks.
Length: 24 academic hours
The prerequisite for issuing the certificate is full participation in training.
The training topics and description:
COURSE NOVEMBER 15-17 - REGISTRATION DEADLINE: NOVEMBER 05!!!
Read more about the class from here!
You can participate in the training also with the Unemployment Insurance Fund training card.
See you at the training!