AUGUST 29-SEPT 2 COURSE REGISTRATION DEADLINE AUGUST 19
This course covers the migration from VMware NSX® for vSphere® (NSX-V) to VMware NSX-T® Data Center in a VMware Cloud Director environment. You learn about how the NSX Advanced Load Balancer can be used and integrated in a service provider environment and how to configure the load balancing services using VMware NSX-T Data Center. Besides the advanced know-how of the vRealize Operations Tenant App and Cloud Availability, the course also discusses the extensibility and orchestration of workflows in Cloud Director. For all the topics covered in the class, intensive hands-on labs will be taken by the students to provide proper insights into all the products.
• VMware Cloud Director 10.2
• VMware vCloud Availability 4.0
• VMware NSX® for vSphere® 6.4
• VMware NSX-T 3.0
• VMware vRealize® Operations Manager™ 8.2
• VMware vRealize Operations Tenant App for vCloud Director 2.5
• VMware NSX Advanced Load Balancer 20.1.1
Customers, cloud architects, systems engineers, data center administrators, and cloud administrators with experience in managed services or managing a service provider environment
After completing this course, students will be able to:
• Describe the advanced architecture of a VMware Cloud Director environment
• Design Cloud Director Federation
• Explain use cases for CPOM
• Explain basic concepts of NSX-V and NSX-T design with VMware Cloud Director
• Discuss the integration of VMware NSX Advanced Load Balancer with VMware Cloud Director
• Explain use of migration tools from NSX-V to NSX-T Data Center
• Discuss the use cases for NSX Advanced Load Balancer
• Describe the architecture of VMware VMware Cloud Director Availability
• Discuss the use cases for migration with VMware Cloud Director Availability
• Describe the architecture of vRealize Operations in a Service Provider Environment
• Explain the use cases for vRealize Operations Tenant App
• Explain VMware Cloud Director orchestration and extensibility
• Explain use cases for XaaS Integration
• Discuss UI customization for Service Provider and Tenants
Prerequisites to the course (recommended):
Completion of the following courses or equivalent knowledge is required:
• VMware NSX-T Data Center: Install, Configure, Manage
• VMware vRealize Automation: Orchestration and Extensibility
• VMware Cloud Director: Install, Configure, Manage
The achievement of learning outcomes is assessed during practical tasks.
Length: 40 academic hours
The prerequisite for issuing the certificate is full participation in training.
Continuing Education Curriculum Group: 0613 Software and Application Development and Analysis Curriculum Group
The training topics and description:
Read more about the class from here!
You can participate in the training also with the Unemployment Insurance Fund training card.
See you at the training!