Certified Network Defender (CND)
|Maht: 5 päeva||
1 950 € (+ km 20%)
This is the world’s most advanced Certified Network Defense course with 14 of the most current network security domains any individuals will ever want to know when they are planning to protect, detect, and respond to the network attacks.
Students enrolled in the Certified Network Defender course, will gain a detailed understanding and hands on ability to function in real life situations involving network defense. They will gain the technical depth required to actively design a secure network in your organization. This program will be akin to learning math instead of just using a calculator. This course gives you the fundamental understanding of the true construct of data transfer, network technologies, software technologies so that you understand how networks operate, understand what software is automating and how to analyze the subject material.
Kellele koolitus on suunatud:
Who Is It For?
- Network Administrators
- Network security Administrators
- Network Security Engineer
- Network Defense Technicians
- CND Analyst
- Security Analyst
- Security Operator
- Anyone who involves in network operations
Koolituse oodatav tulemus/eesmärk (õpiväljundid):
You will learn how to protect, detect and respond to the network attacks. You will learn network defense fundamentals, the application of network security controls, protocols, perimeter appliances, secure IDS, VPN and firewall configuration. You will then learn the intricacies of network traffic signature, analysis and vulnerability scanning which will help you when you design greater network security policies and successful incident response plans. These skills will help you foster resiliency and continuity of operations during attacks.
Certified Network Defender (CND) is a vendor-neutral, hands-on, instructor-led comprehensive network security certification training program. It is a skills-based, lab intensive program based on a job-task analysis and cybersecurity education framework presented by the National Initiative of Cybersecurity Education (NICE). The course has also been mapped to global job roles and responsibilities and the Department of Defense (DoD) job roles for system/network administrators. The course is designed and developed after extensive market research and surveys.
The program prepares network administrators on network security technologies and operations to attain Defense-in-Depth network security preparedness. It covers the protect, detect and respond approach to network security. The course contains hands-on labs, based on major network security tools and techniques which will provide network administrators real world expertise on current network security technologies and operations.
CND Course Outline
- Computer Network and Defense Fundamentals.
- Network Security Threats, Vulnerabilities, and Attacks.
- Network Security Controls, Protocols, and Devices.
- Network Security Policy Design and Implementation.
- Physical Security.
- Host Security.
- Secure Firewall Configuration and Management.
- Secure IDS Configuration and Management.
- Secure VPN Configuration and Management.
- Wireless Network Defense.
- Network Traffic Monitoring and Analysis.
- Network Risk and Vulnerability Management.
- Data Backup and Recovery.
- Network Incident Response and Management.
- ametlikke õppematerjale;
- sooje jooke koos küpsistega;
- lõunasööki igal koolituspäeval;
- tasuta parkimist.