BlackBelt – Troubleshooting the Windows OS
|Maht: 4 päeva||
1 750 € (+ km 20%)
NB! Koolitus toimub inglise keeles!
Learn to troubleshoot the hardest errors and raise your abilities above others!
The best way to become a great troubleshooter is to learn from the ground up. This course teaches you how the OS really works and how to troubleshoot it effectively.
This four-day course trains you how to become a better troubleshooter of any environment that runs on Windows. It is applicable to every OS from NT 4 to Windows 10 – both servers and clients. Let an excellent presenter and troubleshooter teach you the tricks that he has up his sleeves.
Sami’s BlackBelt Troubleshooting session has been selected as the Best Session in TechEd North America 2014, TechEd Europe 2014 and TechEd Australia 2013 so you can be sure to learn a lot in the most entertaining and effective way!
Kellele koolitus on suunatud:
This training is suitable for all administrators who want to deepen their knowledge and troubleshooting skills in Windows. It is also suitable for people who think they know everything about the Windows OS. It is a deep dive course and surely in no way suitable for only the beginners but for seasoned administrators as well (I guarantee you will not be disappointed!). If you want to become a true BlackBelt troubleshooter, you should first take this course, which is more tools-oriented. Afterwards you can continue to take the BlackBelt – Advanced Troubleshooting the Windows OS - course that is more Content-oriented.
Koolituse oodatav tulemus/eesmärk (õpiväljundid):
- Understands the troubleshooting methodology
- Understands the tools and procedures for troubleshooting Windows
- Understands the internal processes of the OS and how to troubleshoot them
- Understands how to troubleshoot security and network related issues
- Understands the basics of debugging and debuggers
Koolitusel osalemise eeldused (soovitavalt):
- Basic experience with Windows Administration
- Basic understanding of Active Directory
- Basic understanding of networking infrastructure
- What are we against?
- How to isolate the error
- How to document the error
Tools and procedures for troubleshooting Windows
- Most important tools for troubleshooting
- Appropriate permissions
- Windows modes
- Processes and threads
- Services and programs
- Registry structure
- How to manage the registry
Troubleshooting of the SLOW
- Slow start up/logon
- Slow operations
- Memory/Disk/CPU bottlenecks
Troubleshooting security related issues
- Security internals of Windows
- How to troubleshoot issues related to permissions
- How to troubleshoot issues related to domains
Troubleshooting network issues
- Best practises to troubleshooting network issues
- Monitoring network activity
Troubleshooting device drivers
- How Windows uses its Driver Store
- How to troubleshoot device drivers
Unbootable machine troubleshooting
- Safe modes and other advanced start up modes
- Windows PE/RE internals
- Tools for fixing an unbootable OS
Basics of debugging and debuggers
- How to debug a machine
- When to debug a machine with an actual debugger
- How BSOD works and how to make one
- How to analyse memory dumps
- sooje jooke koos küpsistega;
- lõunasööki igal koolituspäeval;
- tasuta parkimist.