PRINCE2 Foundation & PRINCE2 Practitioner kombineeritud kursus
|Aeg: 30.11 - 04.12.2020, kell 09:30||Maht: 40 ak. tundi||Koht: Vana-Lõuna 39/1||
2 083 € (+ km 20%)
PRINCE2 is one of the world’s most widely used project management methods. Based on best practice, the method can be applied to any project irrespective of its size, industry sector, geographic location or culture. This course provides a definitive understanding of PRINCE2. We cover its four integrated components:
- Project environment
We also look at management roles required in a PRINCE2 project and what management products must be created to ensure the project is delivered in a coordinated, consistent and transparent manner.
Using elements from QA's Performance-Based Learning approach, we help you to not only know PRINCE2, but also apply and tailor it for your projects. The course has been designed by award-winning instructional designers to ensure that it provides an interactive and engaging introduction to PRINCE2. Our experienced PRINCE2 experts explain the method through a wide range of individual and group exercises, case-study application, learning games and practice exam questions.
Koolituse hind sisaldab kahte sertifitseerimiseksamit!
Koolitus on inglise keeles. Koolituse toimumiseks on minimaalne osavõtjate arv 6.
Kellele koolitus on suunatud:
Project managers, team leaders, and anyone aspiring to such a role - especially learners whom also need to continue day-to-day working commitments.
Koolituse oodatav tulemus/eesmärk (õpiväljundid):
- At Foundation level, demonstrate that you understand and can recall the various components of the PRINCE2 method.
- At Practitioner level, demonstrate that you can apply and tailor the PRINCE2 method to a real project.
- Explain and apply the PRINCE2 principles.
- Explain the purpose of the seven PRINCE2 themes and describe how they are applied to a project.
- Describe each step of the PRINCE2 journey, explaining the activities required to guide a project throughout its lifecycle.
- Create the recommended PRINCE2 management products which include baselines, records and reports.
Koolitusel osalemise eeldused (soovitavalt):
There are no formal prerequisites for this course but learners would benefit from some experience of working in projects prior to attendance.
Days 1 and 2 of the course focus on the components of the method, with days 3 to 5 addressing how the method might be applied and tailored to a real-life project. Delegates should note that evening work will be assigned, which is not expected to exceed three hours per night.
Specific course content will include:
The structure of the method and the guide will be introduced before we discuss the context within which a PRINCE2 project operates.
The seven PRINCE2 principles provide the framework for managing the project and are built on good practice developed from successful and failed projects.
The seven PRINCE2 themes are aspects of the project that must be continually addressed and integrated as the project journeys through its life cycle.
- Business case
The seven PRINCE2 processes encompass the chronological activities that are required to direct, manage and deliver the project successfully. The activities include pre-project, initiation and delivery, and end with project closure.
- Starting up a Project
- Directing a Project
- Initiating a Project
- Controlling a Stage
- Managing Product Delivery
- Managing a Stage Boundary
- Closing a Project
- Duration: 60 minutes (Foundation); 150 minutes (Practitioner)
- Questions (OTQ): 60 (Foundation); 68 (Practitioner – scenario based)
- Pass mark: 55% (Foundation and Practitioner)
- Use of textbook: No (Foundation); yes (Practitioner)
- Timing: End of Day 2 (Foundation); end of Day 5 (Practitioner)
PRINCE2® is a [registered] trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- ametlikke õppematerjale;
- sooje jooke koos küpsistega;
- lõunasööki igal koolituspäeval;
- tasuta parkimist.