MOC-40553 Microsoft Security Workshop: Planning for a Secure Enterprise - Improving Detection
|Maht: 1 päeva||
340 € (+ km 20%)
In this course, you will learn about the modern cyber threat landscape and the corresponding detection and prevention methods and a number of customer-managed and Microsoft-managed solutions that provide threat detection capabilities for on-premises workloads. You will also learn about the most prominent Microsoft-managed services that provide threat detection capabilities for hybrid and cloud-based workloads. And finally, you will step through a number of different scenarios that illustrate how these solutions respond to a number of actual cyberattacks, with description of a Microsoft-recommended comprehensive approach to implementing cybersecurity in hybrid environments.
Koolitus toimub eesti keeles
Kellele koolitus on suunatud:
This course is intended for IT Professionals that require a deeper understanding of Windows Security and to increase their knowledge level through a predominately hands-on experience with Microsoft threat detection tools for hybrid and cloud-based workloads.
Koolitusel osalemise eeldused (soovitavalt):
- Experience with Windows Client and Server administration, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
- Basic experience and understanding of Windows networking technologies, to include Windows Firewall network setting, DNS, DHCP, WiFi, and cloud services concepts.
- Basic experience and understanding of Active Directory, including functions of a domain controller, sign on services, and an understanding of group policy.
- Knowledge of and relevant experience in systems administration, using Windows Server 2012 R2 and 2016.
Täpsema kirjelduse leiad:
Module 1: An Overview of the Modern Cyber Threat and Cyber Security LandscapeBy 2021, worldwide cybercrime damage is expected to reach $6 trillion —double what it cost businesses in 2015. As digital transformation sweeps the globe, the imminent threat of cybercrime grows alongside it. As a result, new techniques in cybersecurity are being developed to mitigate the increased levels of risks. Despite a wide variety of cyberattacks, most of them can be categorized based on their primary characteristics and their objectives. There is also a common set of methods and tactics that cyberattacks rely on in order to evade detection. These methods and tactics, in turn, shape the modern approach to cyber security. In this module, you will learn about the modern cyber threat landscape and the corresponding detection and prevention methods. Lessons
- An overview of the modern cyber threat landscape
- Detection and prevention in the modern cyber threat landscape
- Describe the modern cyber threat landscape
- Describe approach to detection of and protection against modern cyber threats
Module 2: Detecting Threats in On-Premises EnvironmentsThis module will provide an overview of a number of customer-managed and Microsoft-managed solutions that provide threat detection capabilities for on-premises workloads. It is important to note that these solutions are also available when running cloud-hosted Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) workloads, regardless of the cloud hosting provider, as long as the IaaS environment satisfies solution prerequisites.Lessons
- Windows Event Forwarding (WEF) and Intrusion Detection
- Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection (ATP)
- Microsoft Advanced Threat Analytics (ATA)
- Microsoft Enterprise Threat Detection (ETD)
- Integrating programming and scripting technologies with threat detection
- Logging, Auditing, and Monitoring with Windows-based tools
Lab : Lab: Threat detection with Windows Event Forwarding
- Configure Windows Event Forwarding and creating a subscription
- Using WEF to detect threats
- Configure event forwarding to provide intrusion detection
- Plan for and deploy Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection (ATP)
- Plan for and deploy Advanced Threat Analytics (ATA)
- Plan for and deploy Microsoft Enterprise Threat Detection (EDT)
- Explain the benefits of Microsoft Security Risk Detection and AntiMalware Scan Interface (AMSI)
- Describe core logging, auditing, and monitoring capabilities provided by Windows-based tools
Module 3: Detecting Threats in Hybrid and Cloud EnvironmentsAs organizations move their workloads to the Microsoft cloud, they can fully realize benefits offered by a wide range of its services. Most of these services deliver functionality superior to equivalent on-premises technologies. Customers can take advantage of enhanced security through advanced threat detection capabilities provided by services like Azure Active Directory (Azure AD), Azure Security Center, and Azure Log Analytics. These security services and capabilities provides a straightforward and effective way to understand what is happening within customers’ hybrid and cloud deployments in real time. In this module, you will learn about the most prominent Microsoft-managed services that provide threat detection capabilities for hybrid and cloud-based workloads.Lessons
- Microsoft Office 365 and SaaS Related Offerings
- Azure Advanced Threat Detection
- Microsoft Enterprise Mobility and Security Offerings
- Azure Logging and Auditing
- Describe Microsoft Office 365 and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)-related offering that deliver threat detection functionality
- Identify services that comprise Azure Advanced Threat Detection and describe their functionality
- Explain the benefits of Microsoft Enterprise Mobility and Security offerings
- Provide a listing of logging and alerting capabilities in Azure and their integration with on-premises SIEM systems.
Module 4: Analyzing Threat Detection Solutions in ActionCybersecurity solutions presented in the previous modules of this course combine extensive pre-breach endpoint security to prevent potential attacks with a post-breach detection and remediation functionality in order to minimize impact of an attack already in progress. To better understand the nature of these solutions and the benefits they offer, it is worthwhile to examine their response to real-life exploits. In this module, you will step through a number of different scenarios that illustrate how these solutions respond to a number of actual cyberattacks. The module will conclude with description of a Microsoft-recommended comprehensive approach to implementing cybersecurity in hybrid environments.Lessons
- Layered Machine Learning defenses in Windows Defender Antivirus
- Detecting persistent threats by using Windows Defender ATP
- Enterprise Threat Detection behavioral monitoring
- Microsoft comprehensive approach to cyber threat detection
Lab : Lab: Improving Detection
- Deploying Microsoft ATA
- Using Microsoft ATA for Threat Detection
- Provide examples of layered Machine Learning defenses in Windows Defender Antivirus
- Describe how Windows Defender ATP detects persistent threats
- Explain how Enterprise Threat Detection behavioral monitoring detects reflective DLL loading
- Describe the principles of the Microsoft comprehensive approach to cyber threat detection.
- koolitaja konsultatsiooni õpitud teemade kohta e-posti teel 3 kuu jooksul pärast koolitust;
- sooje jooke koos küpsistega;
- lõunasööki igal koolituspäeval;
- tasuta parkimist.