|Aeg: 23.04 - 24.04.2020, kell 09:30||Maht: 16 ak. tundi||Koht:||
1 390 € (+ km 20%)1 181 € (+ km 20%)
|Aeg: 01.10 - 02.10.2020, kell 09:30||Maht: 16 ak. tundi||Koht: Vana-Lõuna 39/1||
1 390 € (+ km 20%)
|Aeg: 24.11 - 25.11.2020, kell 09:30||Maht: 16 ak. tundi||Koht: Vana-Lõuna 39/1||
1 390 € (+ km 20%)
Certifed ScrumMaster Training is a 2-day workshop that introduces Agile concepts using the Scrum approach. After completing the course, participants will become certifed ScrumMasters (CSMs).
Scrum is an iterative and incremental framework for developing and maintaining complex products. At Scrum, the development team delivers high-quality, productive functionality by the end of each Sprint, creating the agility needed to meet rapidly changing requirements.
The Scrum Framework challenges its users to focus continuously on continuous improvement, and its sprints create the durability needed to deliver results in an environment where needs are constantly changing. These features have led to Scrum becoming the world's most popular reference framework for agile software production - and its use is constantly being expanded to new areas.
There is an exam at the end of the course.
The use of smart phones and laptops is not allowed during the course.
Kellele koolitus on suunatud:
The course is suitable for people who want to become a ScrumMaster or who are members of the Scrum teams. The training provides information for Scrum managers, testers, software developers, project managers and team leaders - and anyone else interested in Scrum.The course is suitable for people who want to become a ScrumMaster or who are members of the Scrum teams. The training provides information for Scrum managers, testers, software developers, project managers and team leaders - and anyone else interested in Scrum.
Koolituse oodatav tulemus/eesmärk (õpiväljundid):
After Certifed ScrumMaster training, you will know the Scrum Framework so that you can control how it is used in practice. This course will introduce you to Scrum & Agile thinking and practice so you can start working as a ScrumMaster.
Täpsema kirjelduse leiad:
- Agile software development
- Agile manifesto, principles and practices
- Waterfall and agile software development
- Success stories
- Famous agile methods
- Scrum overview
- Zen of scrum
- Empirical process control
- Product owner
- Self-organizing and self-managing team
- Ceremonies and artefacts
- Scrum flow
- Agile planning
- Product Vision
- Agile architecture
- Building successful teams
- Definition of done
- User stories and agile requirements analysis
- Product backlog
- Business value and prioritization
- Product backlog refactoring
- Sprint planning
- Sprint backlog
- Sprint planning meeting
- Working in a sprint
- Daily scrum meeting
- Working together
- Daily work of a ScrumMaster
- Scrum simulation
- 59 minute Scrum exercise
- Burndown charts
- Sprint review meeting
- Sprint termination
- Continuous improvement
- Facilitating retrospectives
- Utilizing lessons from Lean software development
- What's hard in Scrum?
- Technical practices used with Scrum
- XP's team coding practices
- Technical debt
- Scrum in large projects
- Scaling Scrum
- Enterprise level Scrum
- Scrum of Scrums meeting
- Scrum in geographically distributed teams
- Scrum and organizations
- Agile organizations and agile governance
- Contracts, subcontracting
- Working with traditional organisations
- eksami sooritamist koolituse lõpus.
- sooje jooke koos küpsistega;
- lõunasööki igal koolituspäeval;
- tasuta parkimist.