MOC-20742 Identity with Windows Server 2016
|Maht: 5 päeva||
1 190 € (+ km 20%)
This five-day instructor-led course teaches IT Pros how to deploy and configure Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) in a distributed environment, how to implement Group Policy, how to perform backup and restore, and how to monitor and troubleshoot Active Directory–related issues with Windows Server 2016. Additionally, this course teaches how to deploy other Active Directory server roles such as Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS) and Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS).
Lisatasu eest ligipääs iseseisvale harjutuskeskkonnale Microsoft Labs Online (MLO). Loe siit, mis on MLO.
Koolitus toimub eesti keeles
Kellele koolitus on suunatud:
This course is primarily intended for existing IT professionals who have some AD DS knowledge and experience and who aim to develop knowledge about identity and access technologies in Windows Server 2016. This would typically include:
- AD DS administrators who are looking to train in identity and access technologies with Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2016.
- System or infrastructure administrators with general AD DS experience and knowledge who are looking to cross-train in core and advanced identity and access technologies in Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2016.
The secondary audience for this course includes IT professionals who are looking to consolidate their knowledge about AD DS and related technologies, in addition to IT professionals who want to prepare for the 70-742 exam.
Koolituse oodatav tulemus/eesmärk (õpiväljundid):
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Install and configure domain controllers.
- Manage objects in AD DS by using graphical tools and Windows PowerShell.
- Implement AD DS in complex environments.
- ImpImplement and administer Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS).
- lmplement AD DS sites, and configure and manage replication.
- Implement and manage Group Policy Objects (GPOs).
- Manage user settings by using GPOs.
- Secure AD DS and user accounts.
- Implement and manage a certificate authority (CA) hierarchy with AD CS.
- Deploy and manage certificates.
- Implement and administer AD FS.
- Implement synchronization between AD DS and Azure AD.
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and establish business continuity for AD DS services.
Koolitusel osalemise eeldused (soovitavalt):
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Some exposure to and experience with AD DS concepts and technologies in Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2016.
- Experience working with and configuring Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2016
- Experience and an understanding of core networking technologies such as IP addressing, name resolution, and Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP).
- Experience working with and an understanding of Microsoft Hyper-V and basic server virtualization concepts.
- An awareness of basic security best practices.
- Hands-on working experience with Windows client operating systems such as Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10.
- Basic experience with the Windows PowerShell command-line interface.
Täpsema kirjelduse leiad:
Module 1: Installing and configuring domain controllersThis module describes the features of AD DS and how to install domain controllers (DCs). It also covers the considerations for deploying DCs.
Lab : Deploying and administering AD DS
Module 2: Managing objects in AD DSThis module describes how to use various techniques to manage objects in AD DS. This includes creating and configuring user, group, and computer objects.
Lab : Managing AD DS objects
Lab : Administering AD DS
Module 3: Advanced AD DS infrastructure managementThis module describes how to plan and implement an AD DS deployment that includes multiple domains and forests. The module provides an overview of the components in an advanced AD DS deployment, the process of implementing a distributed AD DS environment, and the procedure for configuring AD DS trusts.
Lab : Domain and trust management in AD DS
Module 4: Implementing and administering AD DS sites and replicationThis module describes how to plan and implement an AD DS deployment that includes multiple locations. The module explains how replication works in a Windows Server 2016 AD DS environment.
Lab : Implementing AD DS sites and replication
Module 5: Implementing Group PolicyThis module describes how to implement a GPO infrastructure. The module provides an overview of the components and technologies that compose the Group Policy framework.
Lab : Implementing a Group Policy infrastructure
Lab : Troubleshooting Group Policy infrastructure
Module 6: Managing user settings with Group PolicyThis module describes how to configure Group Policy settings and Group Policy preferences. This includes implementing administrative templates, configuring folder redirection and scripts, and configuring Group Policy preferences.
Lab : Managing user settings with GPOs
Module 7: Securing Active Directory Domain ServicesThis module describes how to configure domain controller security, account security, password security, and Group Managed Service Accounts (gMSA).
Lab : Securing AD DS
Module 8: Deploying and managing AD CSThis module describes how to implement an AD CS deployment. This includes deploying, administering, and troubleshooting CAs.
Lab : Deploying and configuring a two-tier CA hierarchy
Module 9: Deploying and managing certificatesThis module describes how to deploy and manage certificates in an AD DS environment. This involves deploying and managing certificate templates, managing certificate revocation and recovery, using certificates in a business environment, and implementing smart cards.
Lab : Deploying and using certificates
Module 10: Implementing and administering AD FSThis module describes AD FS and how to configure AD FS in a single-organization scenario and in a partner-organization scenario.
Lab : Implementing AD FS
Module 11: Implementing and administering AD RMSThis module describes how to implement an AD RMS deployment. The module provides an overview of AD RMS, explains how to deploy and manage an AD RMS infrastructure, and explains how to configure AD RMS content protection.
Lab : Implementing an AD RMS infrastructure
Module 12: Implementing AD DS synchronization with Microsoft Azure ADThis module describes how to plan and configure directory syncing between Microsoft Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) and on-premises AD DS. The modules describes various sync scenarios, such as Azure AD sync, AD FS and Azure AD, and Azure AD Connect.
Lab : Configuring directory synchronization
Module 13: Monitoring, managing, and recovering AD DSThis module describes how to monitor, manage, and maintain AD DS to help achieve high availability of AD DS.
Lab : Recovering objects in AD DS
- ametlikke õppematerjale;
- koolitaja konsultatsiooni õpitud teemade kohta e-posti teel pärast koolitust;
- ühe Microsofti sertifitseerimiseksami sooritamise võimalust 6 kuu jooksul pärast koolitust;
- sooje jooke koos küpsistega;
- lõunasööki igal koolituspäeval;
- tasuta parkimist.