Patrick Mandengue is a self-starting and autonomous individual who enjoys the challenges that present themselves in his line of work.
He has over 10 years experience in Software Implementation Consultancy, Training and Support as well as Team/ Project Management experience, including a strong background in the following:
• PPM (Project ja Portfolio Management applications)
• CRM (Customer Relationships Management applications)
• PSA (Professional Services Automation applications)
• EPM (Enterprise Project Management applications which includes Portfolio, Resource, Performance, Financial, Project and Customer Management- just to name a few modules)
• Risk ja Audit Management Software
He is also well accustomed to Technologies such as Microsoft SQL Server, SharePoint, Microsoft Office 365, Citrix and VPN. Most of the clients he has worked with are in the financial sector. He is perfectly bi-lingual (French ja English), an excellent communicator, willing to travel and accustomed to client-facing situations and stakeholder management.
Patrick is delivering:
Business Analysis courses:
1. Business Analysis Practice
2. Requirements Engineering
3. Business Analysis Foundation
4. Modelling Business Processes
5. Commercial Awareness
Prince2 courses (Project Management)