Sami Laiho is one of the world’s leading professionals in the Windows OS and Security. Sami has been working with and teaching OS troubleshooting, management, and security since 1996. In 2019, Sami was chosen by TiVi-magazine as one of the top 100 influencers in IT in Finland. He is the 11th most followed person in his field in Finland.
At Ignite 2018, Sami’s “Behind the Scenes: How to build a conference winning session” and “Sami Laiho: 45 Life Hacks of Windows OS in 45 minutes” sessions were ranked as #1 and #2 out of 1708 sessions! This was the first time in the history of the conference that anyone had been able to do that.
Before that, at Ignite 2017, the world’s biggest Microsoft event, Sami was the Best External Speaker! In addition, Sami’s sessions were the Best session in TechEd North America, Europe and Australia in 2014, and Nordic Infrastructure Conference in 2016, 2017 and 2019.
Sami specializes in and trains:
- Centralized Management
- Active Directory
- Penetration testing
- Social Engineering
- Best Session (and #2) out of 1708 sessions at Microsoft Ignite 2018, Orlando
- Best External Speaker & Best Session by an External Speaker at Microsoft Ignite 2017, Orlando
- Best Sessions (#1 and #2) at AppManagEvent 2018, Utrecht
- Best Session at the Sharepoint HPR 2017, Helsinki
- Best Sessions (#1 and #2) at TechTalks 2017, Helsinki
- Best Session at AppManagEvent 2017, Utrecht
- Best Speaker at TechDays Sweden 2016, 2018, Stockholm
- Best session at TechTalks 2016, Helsinki
- Best Speaker at NIC Conference 2016, 2017 and 2019, Oslo (More info)
- Best session at TechTalks 2015, Helsinki
- Ignite 2015 Chicago – #2 in the evals (over 1000 speakers)