|Time: 30.11 - 01.12.2020, at 09:30||Duration: 16 ac. hours||Location: Vana-Lõuna 39/1||
1 050 € (+ VAT 20%)
Exam is included in the training price.
PRINCE2 (PRojects IN Controlled Environments) is one of the world’s most widely used project management methods. Based on best-practice, the method can be applied to any project irrespective of its size, industry sector, geographic location or culture. This course provides a definitive overview of PRINCE2. We cover its four integrated components – the principles, themes, processes and project environment. We also look at management roles required in a PRINCE2 project and what management products must be created to ensure the project is delivered in a coordinated, consistent and transparent manner.
- Project Managers
- Programme / portfolio managers
- Project assistants / coordinators
- PRINCE2 Overview
- The structure of the method and the guide will be introduced before we discuss the context within which a PRINCE2 project operates.
- The seven PRINCE2 principles provide the framework for managing the project and are built on good practice developed from successful and failed projects.
- Themes and Processes
- hot drinks, sweets and fruits available all the time;
- lunch at each training day;
- free parking.