Agiilne projektijuhtimine Scrumi abil
|Time: 30.05 - 30.05.2019, at 09:00||Duration: 8 ac. hours||Location: II korrus, Lõõtsa 8, Tallinn||
249 € (+ VAT 20%)
This 1-day workshop provides you with the basic knowledge of agile project management and the Scrum framework. The agile approach in project management can empower you to:
- handle rapid changes
- be more adaptive
- deliver better quality
This is a beginner level training. You should think about attending if you work as a project manager or in project teams (or are curious about these topics) but know very little or not at all about the terms “agile” and “scrum”.
You will learn about agile project management in general and receive an overview of the Scrum framework.
Part 1: what is Agile Project Management?
- The background of Agile Approach
- Agile compared to waterfall-type project management
- The Agile Manifesto
- Agile principles and practices
- Agile Methods
- Pros and Cons of the Agile Approach
Part 2: what is Scrum and how to use it?
- Overview of the Scrum framework
- Project team, Scrum roles (product owner, ScrumMaster, team)
- Working in Sprints (Planning, Daily Standby Meetings, Inspections, Retrospective)
- Vision, user stories, backlogs, tasks
- Estimation and prioritization
- Workflow visualization using Kanban board and different charts