CIH - Certified Incident Handler
|Duration: 2 days||
1 150 € (+ VAT 20%)
The EC-Council Certified Incident Handler program is designed to provide the fundamental skills to handle and respond to the computer security incidents in an information system. The course addresses various underlying principles and techniques for detecting and responding to current and emerging computer security threats. Students will learn how to handle various types of incidents, risk assessment methodologies, and various laws and policy related to incident handling. After attending the course, they will be able to create incident handling and response policies and deal with various types of computer security incidents. The comprehensive training program will make students proficient in handling and responding to various security incidents such as network security incidents, malicious code incidents, and insider attack threats.
In addition, the students will learn about computer forensics and its role in handling and responding to incidents. The course also covers incident response teams, incident reporting methods, and incident recovery techniques in detail.
The E|CIH certification will provide professionals greater industry acceptance as the seasoned incident handler.
The ECIH 212-89 exam will be conducted on the last day of training. Students need to pass the online Prometric exam to receive the ECIH certification.
This course will significantly benefit:
- incident handlers
- risk assessment administrators
- penetration testers
- cyber forensic investigators
- venerability assessment auditors
- system administrators
- system engineers
- firewall administrators
- network managers
- IT managers
- IT professionals
- and anyone who is interested in incident handling and response
More info can be found at:
- Module 01: Introduction to Incident Response and Handling
- Module 02: Risk Assessment
- Module 03: Incident Response and Handling Steps
- Module 04: CSIRT
- Module 05: Handling Network Security Incidents
- Module 06: Handling Malicious Code Incidents
- Module 07: Handling Insider Threats
- Module 08: Forensic Analysis and Incident Response
- Module 09: Incident Reporting
- Module 10: Incident Recovery
- Module 11: Security Policies and Laws
Included in the training price:
- training materials;
- 1 exam.
- hot drinks, sweets and fruits available all the time;
- lunch at each training day;
- free parking.