MOC-20486 Developing ASP.NET MVC 5 Web Applications
|Duration: 5 days||
1 190 € (+ VAT 20%)
In this course, students will learn to develop advanced ASP.NET MVC applications using .NET Framework 4.5 tools and technologies. The focus will be on coding activities that enhance the performance and scalability of the Web site application. ASP.NET MVC will be introduced and compared with Web Forms so that students know when each should/could be used. This course will also prepare the student for exam 70-486.
This course is intended for professional web developers who use Microsoft Visual Studio in an individual-based or team-based, small-sized to large development environment. Candidates for this course are interested in developing advanced web applications and want to manage the rendered HTML comprehensively. They want to create websites that separate the user interface, data access, and application logic.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the Microsoft Web Technologies stack and select an appropriate technology to use to develop any given application.
- Design the architecture and implementation of a web application that will meet a set of functional requirements, user interface requirements, and address business models.
- Create MVC Models and write code that implements business logic within Model methods, properties, and events.
- Add Controllers to an MVC Application to manage user interaction, update models, and select and return Views.
- Create Views in an MVC application that display and edit data and interact with Models and Controllers.
- Run unit tests and debugging tools against a web application in Visual Studio 2012 and configure an application for troubleshooting.
- Develop a web application that uses the ASP.NET routing engine to present friendly URLs and a logical navigation hierarchy to users.
- Implement a consistent look and feel, including corporate branding, across an entire MVC web application.
- Use partial page updates and caching to reduce the network bandwidth used by an application and accelerate responses to user requests.
- Implement a complete membership system in an MVC 4 web application.
- Build an MVC application that resists malicious attacks and persists information about users and preferences.
- Describe how to write a Windows Azure web service and call it from and MVC application.
- Describe what a Web API is and why developers might add a Web API to an application.
- Modify the way browser requests are handled by an MVC application.
- Describe how to package and deploy an ASP.NET MVC 4 web application from a development computer to a web server for staging or production.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- A minimum of two to three years of experience developing web-based applications by using Microsoft Visual Studio and Microsoft ASP.NET, proficiency in using the .NET Framework, and some familiarity with the C# language.
More info can be found at:
- Module 1: Exploring ASP.NET MVC4
- Overview of Microsoft Web Technologies
- Overview of ASP.NET 4.5
- Introduction to ASP.NET MVC 4
- Module 2: Designing ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
- Planning in the Project Design Phase
- Designing Models, Controllers, and Views
- Module 3: Developing ASP.NET MVC 4 Models
- Creating MVC Models
- Working with Data
- Module 4: Developing ASP.NET MVC 4 Controllers
- Writing Controllers and Actions
- Writing Action Filters
- Module 5: Developing ASP.NET MVC 4 Views
- Creating Views with Razor Syntax
- Using HTML Helpers
- Reusing Code in Views
- Module 6: Testing and Debugging ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
- Unit Testing MVC Components
- Implementing an Exception Handling Strategy
- Module 7: Structuring ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
- Analyzing Information Architecture
- Configuring Routes
- Creating a Navigation Structure
- Module 8: Applying Styles to ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
- Using Template Views
- Applying CSS to an MVC Application
- Creating an Adaptive User Interface
- Module 9: Building Responsive Pages in ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
- Using AJAX and Partial Page Updates
- Implementing a Caching Strategy
- Using jQuery and jQueryUI
- Module 11: Controlling Access to ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
- Implementing Authentication and Authorization
- Assigning Roles and Membership
- Module 12: Building a Resilient ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Application
- Developing Secure Sites
- State Management
- Module 13: Using Windows Azure Web Services in ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
- Introducing Windows Azure
- Designing and Writing Windows Azure Services
- Consuming Windows Azure Services in a Web Application
- Module 14: Implementing Web APIs in ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
- Developing a Web API
- Calling a Web API from Mobile and Web Applications
- Module 15: Handling Requests in ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
- Using HTTP Modules and HTTP Handlers
- Using Web Sockets
- Module 16: Deploying ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
- Deploying a Web Application
- Deploying an MVC 4 Application
- ametlikke õppematerjale;
- koolitaja konsultatsiooni õpitud teemade kohta e-posti teel pärast koolitust;
- ühe Microsofti sertifitseerimiseksami sooritamise võimalust 6 kuu jooksul pärast koolitust;
- garantiina tasuta korduskoolitust, kui koolituse tulemus ei vastanud ootusele;
- sooje jooke koos küpsistega;
- lõunasööki igal koolituspäeval;
- soodushinnaga registreerimise võimalust järgmisele kalendrikoolitusele;
- tasuta parkimist.