C# and Web application security
|Duration: 3 days||
1 295 € (+ VAT 20%)
Minimum numbers of delegates for course to take place is 6.
As a developer, your duty is to write bulletproof code. However...
What if we told you that despite all of your efforts, the code you have been writing your entire career is full of weaknesses you never knew existed? What if, as you are reading this, hackers were trying to break into your code? How likely would they be to succeed?
This combined course will change the way you look at code. A hands-on training during which we will teach you all of the attackers’ tricks and how to mitigate them, leaving you with no other feeling than the desire to know more.
It is your choice to be ahead of the pack, and be seen as a game changer in the fight against cybercrime.
Participants attending this course will:
- Understand basic concepts of security, IT security and secure coding
- Learn Web vulnerabilities beyond OWASP Top Ten and know how to avoid them
- Learn client-side vulnerabilities and secure coding practices
- Learn to use various security features of the .NET development environment
- Have a practical understanding of cryptography
- Learn about typical coding mistakes and how to avoid them
- Learn about denial of service attacks and protections
- Get sources and further readings on secure coding practices
Advanced C# and Web application development.
More info can be found at:
- IT security and secure coding
- Web application security
- Client-side security
- .NET security architecture and services
- Practical cryptography
- ASP.NET security architecture
- Common coding errors and vulnerabilities
- Denial of service
- Principles of security and secure coding
- Knowledge sources
Included in the training price:
- training materials;
- hot drinks, sweets and fruits available all the time;
- lunch at each training day;
- free parking.