ITIL kesktase: Service Operation
|Duration: 3 days||
1 450 € (+ VAT 20%)
Exam is included in the training price.
The aim of the course is to improve the way any organisation delivers the ITIL® service lifecycle. It will increase the knowledge and understanding of terminology, processes, activities and roles. It provides a detailed exploration of organisation and human aspects of
ITIL® such as team functions and departmental operations and provides the opportunity to sit the ITIL® Lifecycle examination in Service Operation.
The ITIL® Intermediate Qualification: Service Operation Certificate is a free-standing qualification, but is also part of the ITIL® Intermediate Lifecycle stream, and one of the modules that leads to the ITIL® Expert in IT Service Management Certificate.
- Service, operations and help desk managers responsible for implementing and improving Service Operations.
- Staff needing to gain a better understanding of business drivers behind IT services.
- Service Lifecycle Module certificates will provide all students with a better understanding of marketing, operations and organisation.
- Anyone working towards the Expert Certification
- The principles of Service Operation
- The processes involved in Service Operation
- Common Service Operation Activities
- Organisation and technology for Service Operation
- Understanding Implementation approaches, Service Operation Roles, Challenges, Critical success factors and risks
Delegates must already hold the ITIL® Foundation Certificate or ITIL® Foundation plus Bridge Certificate.
More info can be found at:
Please bring your laptop with you.
- hot drinks, sweets and fruits available all the time;
- lunch at each training day;
- free parking.