MOC-10964 Cloud & Datacenter Monitoring with System Center Operations Manager
|Duration: 5 days||
1 190 € (+ VAT 20%)
This course equips students with the skills they require tdeploy and configure System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager. Using hands-on labs, students learn the following:
- How to architect and implement a System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager Management Group.
- How tupgrade and migrate from an existing Operations Manager 2007 R2 Management Group tSystem Center 2012 Operations Manager, System Center 2012 SP1 Operations Manager and System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager.
- Understand the key elements of Management Packs including Object Discoveries, Rules, Monitors, Targeting and Run As Accounts and Run As Profiles. This includes authoring Management Packs.
- How tconfigure fabric and application monitoring in System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager including both datacenter and cloud resources such as networking, storage and compute.
- How tconfigure monitoring of .NET and Java based applications using Application Performance Monitoring.
- How tconfigure end-to-end service monitoring including synthetic transactions and Distributed Application Diagrams.
- How tconfigure Dashboards, Service Level Tracking Reporting and the SharePoint Web Part tenable visualization of key performance and availability metrics.
- How tcustomize the Operations Manager Console tmeet the needs of different application support teams.
- How tintegrate Operations Manager with other System Center 2012 R2 components and extend monitoring tinclude key business processes and procedures.
- How ttroubleshoot an Operations Manager Management Group and perform disaster recovery procedures such as database and management server recovery.
- How tuse new features in System Center 2012 R2 including:
- Integration with System Center Advisor
- Integration with Team Foundation Server
- Managing Windows Azure
The primary audience for this course is for cloud and datacenter administrators who are new to System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager and are responsible for deploying, configuring and operating it in their cloud or datacenter. The secondary audience for this course is cloud and datacenter administrators who are already familiar with Operations Manager and want to upgrade their skills to include the new features found in System Center 2012 Operations Manager, System Center 2012 SP1 Operations Manager and System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Plan for the deployment of System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager including:
- Defining hardware and software requirements.
- Describing security considerations.
- Architect a highly available System Center and Microsoft SQL Server platform utilizing Microsoft SQL Server AlwaysOn.
- Planning for migration and upgrade scenarios to System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager.
- Customize the Operations Console with User Roles.
- Perform different methods of Agent deployment with System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager.
- Implement key Management Pack concepts and elements including Management Packs Templates.
- Configure Notifications, Reporting, and Service Level Tracking in System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager.
- Configure the following:
- Audit Collection Services.
- Agentless Exception Monitoring.
- Operations Manager SharePoint Web Part in System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager.
- Configure Application Performance Monitoring and Network Device monitoring in System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager.
- Configure dashboards and widgets in System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager.
- Describe how to use new cloud-based features including System Center Global Service Monitor and System Center Advisor.
- Configure integration between System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager and other System Center 2012 R2 components.
- Troubleshoot an Operations Manager Management Group.
- Perform disaster recovery in System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager.
In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should already have the following technical knowledge:
- One or more years’ experience in the design and implementation of System Center Operations 2007 R2 or System Center 2012 Operations Manager is desired.
- Working knowledge of Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows Server 2012 R2.
- Working knowledge of SQL Server 2008 R2 and SQL Server 2012.
More info can be found at:
- Module 1: Overview and Architecture
- Operations Manager in the Cloud and Data Center
- Operations Manager Overview
- Core Components and Topology
- Key features of System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager
- Planning and Sizing System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager
- Module 2: Deploying a new System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager Management Group
- Security Considerations
- Management Group Design Considerations
- Installing System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager
- Configuring Operations Manager Default Settings
- Configuring Agentless Exception Monitoring (AEM)
- Agent Deployment Methods
- Configuring Audit Collection Services
- Module 3: Upgrading Operations Manager
- Migration and Upgrade Planning
- Upgrading to System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager
- Migrating to System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager
- Module 4: Configuring Fabric and Application Monitoring
- Management Packs Fundamentals
- Configuring Network Device Monitoring
- Configuring Fabric Monitoring
- Configuring Application Monitoring
- Module 5: Application Performance Monitoring
- Application Performance Monitoring
- Using IntelliTrace
- Team Foundation Server Integration
- Module 6: End to End Service Monitoring
- Management Pack Templates
- Distributed Application Models
- Global Service Monitor
- Real-time Visio Dashboards
- Module 7: Scorecards, Dashboards and Reporting
- Configuring and Managing Reporting in Operations Manager
- Configuring Service Level Tracking
- Configuring the Operations Manager SharePoint WebPart
- Configuring Dashboards and Widgets
- Creating Custom Dashboards
- Module 8: Configuring and Customizing the Console
- Security, Scoping and User Roles
- Creating Custom Views
- Configuring Notification Subscriptions
- Creating Diagnostic and Recovery Tasks
- Module 9: Management Pack Authoring
- Management Packs Authoring Concepts
- Authoring a Management Pack
- Module 10: System Center Integration
- Integrating Operations Manager with Service Manager
- Integrating Operations Manager with Data Protection Manager
- Integrating Operations Manager with Orchestrator
- Module 11: Troubleshooting, Tuning and Disaster Recovery
- Troubleshooting Operations Manager Core Components
- Configuring SQL AlwaysOn for Operations Manager
- Configuring Data Retention in Operations Manager
- Using Reports to troubleshoot Operations Manager
- Disaster Recovery
- ametlikke õppematerjale;
- koolitaja konsultatsiooni õpitud teemade kohta e-posti teel pärast koolitust;
- ühe Microsofti sertifitseerimiseksami sooritamise võimalust 6 kuu jooksul pärast koolitust;
- garantiina tasuta korduskoolitust, kui koolituse tulemus ei vastanud ootusele;
- sooje jooke koos küpsistega;
- lõunasööki igal koolituspäeval;
- soodushinnaga registreerimise võimalust järgmisele kalendrikoolitusele;
- tasuta parkimist.