To register for an exam, please provide us with you're:
- First and last name
- The exam you wish to register to
- Date and time you want to take the exam on
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Address (street, postal code, city)
- Company's (payer's) information (name, street, postal code, city)
- We kindly ask you to arrive at the exam center at least 15 minutes before the start of the exam. In case of a later arrival, please notify our administrator by calling +372 618 1720, otherwise your exam appointment will be canceled.
On the examination day, bring with you two signed identification documents, one of them with a photo.
An advance payment is required before taking the exam. Bank payments for exams are only available for regular clients.
It is prohibited to bring the following things to the exam center:
- Personal belongings, coats/jackets, jewelry
- Cell phones, electronic equipment, watches
- Books, study materials, notes
- Medical products, medicine
- Prohibited things can be kept in a designated place until the end of examination.
In the exam center, it is prohibited to copy exam questions and answers and to share them with other examinees.
In the exam center, it is prohibited to eat, drink, talk or do other activities that might disturb other examinees during the examination.
CANCELLATION OR RESCHEDULING
The exam center provides the examinees with all the supplies needed for taking the exam.
NOTE! The exam center has CCTV.
Best of luck on your exam!